INNO View 7
INNO IFS-10 Fiber Master Singlemode Multimode Fiber Core Alignment (New DACAS – Digital Analysis Core Alignment System) Fusion Splicer Kit This Unit Is Brand New And Comes With A 3 Year Warranty!
Includes 6 Month Fusion Splicer Care Kit (FS6MC) – 4oz Flip Jar Of 99% Alcohol – (50) Non-Lint Dry Wipes – (6) Fiber Optic Wipes w/ 99% Alcohol – 2oz Pump Fast Evaporating Mirror Spray – (25) Camera Swabs – (25) V-Groove Swabs Inno IFS-10 IFS10 Fusion Splicer Models On Sale Warranty Calibration Backed by The Best Service and Lowest Prices in the Industry. Includes INNO VF-78 High Precision Fiber Cleaver, Hard-Sided Carrying Case w/ Keys And Strap and Accessories As Listed! Core Alignment Fusion Splicer Comparison Chart Inno Fiber Master IFS-10 Core-Alignment Fusion Splicer with the New (DACAS) Digital Analysis Core Alignment System is one of the most dependable splicers on the market. Once technicians put their hands on this unit in the field it becomes the unit of choice. The Fiber Master splicer features a rubberized design for field use in harsh weather conditions. The IFS-10 has a friendly, intuitive GUI (Graphical user Interface) with a 5 inch color LCD screen that is easy to see and is adjustable for front and rear splicer orientation. The sizeable, large battery capacity at full charge allows for up to 350 splices! Amazingly, the IFS-10 splicer is the most reliable and user friendly Core Alignment splicer in the world.
||Press Play To See The INNO IFS-10 In Action!|
|Splicing Method:||Core alignment (DACAS:Digital Analysis Core Alignment System)|
|Average loss:||SM(0.02dB) | MM(0.01dB) | DS(0.04dB) | NZDS(0.04dB)|
|Return loss||>> 60 dB|
|Splice time:||9s average SM | 7s SM Quick Mode|
|Pull test:||1.96~2.25N (standard)|
|Electrode Lifespan:||> 2,500 arcs|
|Applicable fiber:||SM(ITU-TU.652), MM(ITU-TU.651), DS(ITU-T G.653),NZDS(ITU-T G.655), G657A, G657B|
|Cleaved length:||Coating diameter < 0.25mm = 8-16mm|
|Coating diameter > 0.25mm = 16mm minimum|
|Heating programs:||Preset 10 heating modes|
|Heating time:||FP-03 typical heating time 30s|
|Protection sleeve:||60mm, 40mm|
|Data output:||USB master device and COM|
|Splice Programs:||100 user mode|
|Splice Memory:||Up to 2000 records|
|Battery:||Typical full cycle 350 Splice and Heat|
|Power supply:||AC 100-240V input or DC 10-15V|
|Monitor:||Color 5″ LCD monitor, with tempered glass|
|Cameras:||2 CCD camera system|
|Magnification:||XY style: 150 power, X/Y: 300 power|
|Fiber Display:||X/Y or XY, single X.Y|
|Weight:||2.2KG (without battery)|
|Size:||155 x 130 x 143mm (excluding rubber bumper)|
|Wind protection:||The max wind speed 15m/s|
|Operating environment:||Elevation 0-5000 meters, -10~50°C, ~95% relative humidity|
|Storage Condition:||Temperature -40 to 80°C, ~95% relative humidity|
VF-78 High Precision Cleaver VF-78 High Precision Cleaver is an instrument for high precision fiber cutting. It is compact and light, making it ideal for both single and 250um adaptable ribbon fiber cleaving (2-12 core). The blade provides over 48,000 cleaves by easy and simple blade position selection. Additionally, it has an automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts. Features
- TRUE once-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fiber shards automatically.
- Convenient and quick to operate! – – -either hand-held or on table/worktop surfaces.
- Very easy fiber setting and placing and, no need for blade height adjustment, therefore improving work efficiency and low maintenance cost.
- Smart design of pressure pads prevent the fiber from damage by the return of the blade carriage.
- Each point of the blade can be used no only over 3000 times, but each blade has 16 cutting points, providing over 48,000 cleaves.
- Made for magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability. Small, compact size and light weight.
Fiber Cleave Length
Life Of Blade
Total 48,000 cleaves (1,000 fiber for 1 step x total 16 Steps x 3 heights)
- INNO IFS-10 Fiber Master Core-Alignment Fusion Splicer (BC# 12036)
- INNO VF-78 High Precision Fiber Cleaver with Soft Case
- 6 Month Fusion Splicer Care Kit FS6MC:
- 4oz Flip Jar Of 99% Alcohol
- (50) Non-Lint Dry Wipes
- (6) Fiber Optic Wipes w/ 99% Alcohol
- 2oz Pump Fast Evaporating Mirror Spray
- (25) Camera Swabs
- (25) V-Groove Swabs
- (20) Fiber Protection Sleeves
- Clauss CFS-2 Fiber Optic Stripper
- INNO LBT-20 Battery Pack
- AC Adapter / Battery Charger
- DC Car Charger
- Power Cable
- RS232 PC Interface Cable
- Spare Electrode Set
- Cooling Tray
- INNO IFS-10 Quick Reference Guide
- Hard Copy User Manual
- User Manual On CD-ROM
- Hard-Sided Carrying Case w/ Strap & Keys
Your Test Equipment. Fiber Optic Testers, Fusion Splicers, OTDRs, Cable Certifier Testers, CATV Meters, Site Masters, Spectrum Network Analyzers etc... $$ CASH back in your Pocket! $$ We make it Fast, Nice, & Easy!
Fill out Form to Submit Your Sell List